Ergo Partners Review: “Investment experts” ruse Ponzi
Ergo Partners fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Ergo Partners’ website domain (“ergopartners.com”), was first registered in February 1996. The private registration was last updated on December 2nd, 2022.
Through the Wayback Machine we can see Ergo Partners’ current website went live towards the end of December 2022. This suggests the current owners took possession of the domain on or around December 2nd.
Despite existing for nine months at best, Ergo Partners attempts to feign legitimacy based off the original 1996 domain registration date.
Ergo Partners was created in 1996 to give clients long-term investment returns.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Ergo Partners provides a corporate address in South Carolina.
The address corresponds to what appears to be an office building that has nothing to do with Ergo Partners.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Ergo Partners’ Products
Ergo Partners has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Ergo Partners affiliate membership itself.
Ergo Partners’ Compensation Plan
Ergo Partners invest cryptocurrency on the promise of a passive return:
- EverydayGrow – invest $100 for 9 to 12 months and receive 0.71% to 0.85% every weekday
- BudgetBoost – invest $10,000 for 9 to 12 months and receive 0.85% to 1.05% every weekday
- WealthWise – invest $25,000 for 9 to 12 months and receive 0.95% to 1.13% every weekday
- AlphaBeta – invest $50,000 for 9 to 12 months and receive 1.13% to 1.28% every weekday
- Flagship – invest $100,000 for 9 to 12 months and receive 1.28% to 1.42% every weekday
- FutureFocus – invest $200,000 for 9 to 12 months and receive 1.41% to 1.51% every weekday
The MLM side of Ergo Partners pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Ergo Partners pays referral commissions on invested funds down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 5%
- level 3 – 2.5%
Ergo Partners rewards affiliates for recruiting affiliates with Community Milestones:
- recruit one hundred affiliates and receive 10% of their cumulative paid returns
- recruit two hundred and fifty affiliates and receive another 10% of their cumulative paid returns
- recruit five hundred affiliates and receive another 10% of their cumulative paid returns
Ergo Partners rewards affiliates for generating downline investment with Financial Milestones:
- generate $500,000 in downline investment and receive 10% of returns paid on the invested funds
- generate $1,00,000 in downline investment and receive 15% of returns paid on the invested funds
- generate $5,000,000 in downline investment and receive 20% of returns paid on the invested funds
- generate $10,000,000 in downline investment and receive 25% of returns paid on the invested funds
Joining Ergo Partners
Ergo Partners affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $100 investment.
Ergo Partners Conclusion
Ergo Partners hides its investment scheme and MLM compensation plan from the public.
Instead, Ergo Partners’ website is presented as that of a generic financial services firm.
Ergo Partners’ represents it generates external revenue via “investment experts”.
Ergo Partners has a varied team of 724 investment experts and 2,692 employees dedicated to client outcomes and investing excellence.
This business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Ergo Partners already has “investment experts” generating it 1.51% a day, what do they need your money for?
The answer lies in there being no “investment experts”. In fact Ergo Partners’ website is full of obviously false porky pies;
Since 1996, we have been at the vanguard of a number of now-common industry developments, such as the introduction of one of the first no-load mutual funds and the early adoption of socially responsible investment strategies.
Our portfolio managers have had over 20 years of experience in asset management, with the majority of that time spent at Ergo Partners.
The reason for the lies and hiding its investment scheme is because there is no trading. Ergo Partners is running a simple Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Ergo Partners of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.