Diamonds Capital Review: 3.5% a day Ponzi scheme
Diamonds Capital operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
The company represents it is headed up by CEO Robert Clarkson. Clarkson is apparently
a Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, and also a specialist in various fields of mathematical analysis.
No specific information about Clarkson is provided, nor does he exist outside of a paragraph on Diamonds Capital’s website.
It is thus assumed Clarkson, as represented on Diamonds Capital’s website, doesn’t actually exist.
In attempt to appear legitimate, Diamonds Capital provides a UK incorporation certificate for Diamonds Capital Limited.
Diamonds Capital Limited was incorporated in the UK on September 2nd, 2019.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and effectively unregulated. It is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
At the time of publication Alexa cites South Korea (49%), Taiwan (24%) and Vietnam (5%) as top sources of traffic to Diamonds Capital’s website.
Despite that, it is likely that whoever is running Diamonds Capital is based out of eastern Europe.
On social media, Robert Clarkson is played by this individual:
The man has a distinct eastern European accent, making him a prime candidate for a Boris CEO actor.
In attempt to mask the actor’s ethnicity, Diamonds Capital’s earlier marketing videos were poorly dubbed over.
Diamonds Capital also provides the obligatory rented office space filled with actors video for your viewing pleasure.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Diamonds Capital’s Products
Diamonds Capital has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Diamonds Capital affiliate membership itself.
Diamonds Capital’s Compensation Plan
Diamonds Capital affiliates invest USD, bitcoin (BTC) or ethereum (ETH), on the promise of advertised returns.
USD Investment Plans
- Exclusive Start – invest $20 or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest $500 or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest $3000 or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest $15,000 or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest $30,000 or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
BTC Investment Plans
- Exclusive Start – invest 0.01 BTC or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest 0.1 BTC or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest 0.5 BTC or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest 2 BTC or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest 4 BTC or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
ETH Investment Plans
- Exclusive Start – invest 1 ETH or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest 10 ETH or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest 30 ETH or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest 100 ETH or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest 165 ETH or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
Diamonds Capital pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Base residual commission rates are determined by rank:
- Glass (sign up as a Diamonds Capital affiliate) – 7%
- Bronze (generate $5000 in downline investment volume) – 8%
- Silver (generate $30,000 in downline investment volume) – 10%
- Gold (generate $60,000 in downline investment volume) – 12%
- Platinum (generate $150,000 in downline investment volume) – 14%
- Emerald (generate $400,000 in downline investment volume) – 15%
- Sapphire (generate $1,110,000 in downline investment volume) – 17%
- Ruby (generate $2,500,000 in downline investment volume) – 19%
- Diamond (generate $8,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 21%
- Red Diamond (generate $25,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 25%
These base percentages are paid on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
They are also coded, meaning up to 25% is paid on funds invested across the unilevel team.
The coded commission is paid when affiliates at a lower rank then you in your unilevel team earn a residual commission.
E.g. You are a Platinum and someone on the third level of your unilevel team is a Bronze.
The Bronze affiliate recruits someone who invests $100. They are paid their base 8% residual commission rate.
On that $100 investment though there is still 17% to pay out (25% – 8%).
The system searches upline and finds you, a Platinum. You are paid 6%, the difference between your rank and Bronze (14% – 8% = 6%).
The system still has 9% left to pay out, so it continues to search upline for higher ranked affiliates.
Finally a Red Diamond affiliate is found, and what’s left of the 25% total residual commission rate is paid out.
Note that whenever a Red Diamond affiliate is found, they receive the full remaining residual commission rate. Nothing is left to be passed up.
This is also true when a Red Diamond affiliate recruits a new affiliate. They receive the full 25% residual commission rate, leaving nothing to be passed up.
Joining Diamonds Capital
Diamonds Capital affiliate membership is tied to a minimum investment of:
- $20 in USD;
- .01 BTC; or
- 1 ETH
Diamonds Capital represents is generates external revenue via a trading bot.
The Cryptorobot Diamonds Capital can perform automatic daily trading and increase your profit to 3.5% in 1 working day.
No evidence of external revenue being actually used to pay affiliate returns is provided.
Furthermore, Diamonds Capital’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Diamonds Capital’s anonymous admins had a bot capable of legitimately generating a consistent 3.5% return a day, what do they need your money for?
With even a modest starting capital, 3.5% a day compounded very quickly turns into a fortune.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Diamonds Capital is new investment.
The use of new investment to pay existing investors a daily return makes Diamonds Capital a Ponzi scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry so too will new investment.
This will starve Diamonds Capital of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.