Bitworld Center Review: 300% ROI bitcoin mining and trading Ponzi
Bitworld Center provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Bitworld Center website domain (“bitworldcenter.company”) was privately registered on April 2nd, 2018.
Further research reveals multiple affiliates claiming Bitworld Center is a “Brazilian company” operated by Macio Silver.
Possibly due to language barriers, I was unable to find anything further on Silver.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Bitworld Center Products
Bitworld Center has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Bitworld Center affiliate membership itself.
Bitworld Center affiliate membership provides access to various cryptocurrency ebooks.
The Bitworld Center Compensation Plan
Bitworld Center affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of a 300% ROI.
- Partner – $25
- Basic – $50
- Bronze – $99
- Silver – $249
- Gold – $499
- Premium – $999
- Black – $1999
- Black II – $6400
- Black III – $12,800
Bitworld Center ROI payments are made at a rate of 2.2% a day.
Bitworld Center pay referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Bitworld Center cap payable unilevel team levels at eight.
Referral commissions are paid out as a percentage of invested funds across these eight levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 15%
- level 2 – 5%
- levels 3 to 8 – 1.25%
Bitworld Center pay a percentage match on ROI payments made to unilevel team affiliates.
ROI commissions are capped at eight unilevel team levels and use the same compensation structure as referral commissions (see above):
- level 1 – 50%
- levels 2 and 3 – 5%
- level 4 – 6%
- level 5 – 7%
- level 6 – 8%
- level 7 – 9%
- level 8 – 10%
Bitworld Center pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each Bitworld Center affiliate investment package corresponds with a set number of points:
- Partner – 5 points
- Basic – 10 points
- Bronze – 20 points
- Silver – 50 points
- Gold – 100 points
- Premium – 200 points
- Black – 400 points
- Black II – 1000 points
- Black III – 1000 points
At the end of each day Bitworld Center tallies up new points on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 50% of points generated on their weaker binary side.
Volume paid out on is then flushed from both sides of the binary team, with leftover volume on the stronger side carried over.
Monthly Fee Commissions
Bitworld Center charge each affiliate a monthly fee.
The company takes this fee and uses it to pay commissions using the same unilevel team structure as referral commissions (see above).
Monthly fee commissions are paid down six unilevel team levels.
How much of a commission is paid out is determined by how much a newly recruited affiliate has invested and where on the unilevel team they are placed:
- Partner affiliates – 6 cents on all six levels of unilevel team
- Basic affiliates – 12 cents on levels 1 to 5 and 15 cents on level 6
- Bronze affiliates – 24 cents on levels 1 to 5 and 30 cents on level 6
- Silver affiliates – 60 cents on levels 1 to 5 and 75 cents on level 6
- Gold affiliates – $1.20 on levels 1 to 5 and $1.50 on level 6
- Premium affiliates – $2 on levels 1 to 5 and $2.50 on level 6
- Black affiliates – $4 on levels 1 to 5 and $5 on level 6
- Black II affiliates – $16 on levels 1 to 5 and $20 on level 6
- Black III affiliates – $32 on levels 1 to 5 and $36 on level 6
Rank Achievement Bonus
Bitworld Center reward affiliates for recruiting new investors with the following incentives:
- accumulate 10,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Montblanc or Invicta watch
- accumulate 20,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive an Apple iPhone 7 and iWatch
- accumulate 40,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Yahama Factor 125 motorcycle
- accumulate 100,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a 4 day trip to Europe, tickets to a Barcelona or Real Madrid football match and luxury car rental
- accumulate 250,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Hyundai HB20 car and “cruise trip”
- accumulate 500,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic and trip to Cancun
- accumulate 750,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Mercedes Benz C180 and trip to Hawaii
- accumulate 1,000,000 points on your weaker binary side and receive a Porsche Carrera
Joining Bitworld Center
Bitworld Center affiliate membership is tied to investment in one or more packages:
- Partner – invest $25 and pay an ongoing 75 cents monthly fee
- Basic – invest $50 and pay an ongoing $1.50 cents monthly fee
- Bronze – invest $99 and pay an ongoing $2.97 cents monthly fee
- Silver – invest $249 and pay an ongoing $7.47 cents monthly fee
- Gold – invest $499 and pay an ongoing $14.97 cents monthly fee
- Premium – invest $999 and pay an ongoing $24.98 cents monthly fee
- Black – invest $1999 and pay an ongoing $49.98 cents monthly fee
- Black II – invest $6400 and pay an ongoing $100.50 cents monthly fee
- Black III – invest $12,800 and pay an ongoing $321.50 cents monthly fee
Note that all payments in Bitworld Center are made in bitcoin (both paid and received).
Bitworld Center claim to generate external ROI revenue through “24/7 trading and mining”.
No evidence of Bitworld Center engaging in cryptocurrency trading or mining is provided. Nor is there evidence of Bitworld Center having any other source of external ROI revenue.
This leaves new affiliate investment as the sole verifiable source of revenue entering the company.
Using newly invested funds to pay existing affiliates a daily 2.2% ROI makes Bitworld Center a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Bitworld Center of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.
As a final thought, it’s also worth noting that Bitworld Center might be used to pump AfricaCoin.
There are multiple references to AfricaCoin in the Bitworld Center Terms and Conditions;
The object of the present is the provision by BITWORLD CENTER of sales promotion and direct marketing services, it markets in the TRADING market in Cryptomoedas and in the retail sector of sale of products and services through digital business platform tools and advantages for clients by through a virtual currency called AFRICACOIN to facilitate the sale of trader services and products offered, as well as a Virtual Account Management system with receipt of bonus in AFRICACOIN currency.
By registering at BITWORLD, the USER must choose one of the following membership titles with their respective advantages and credits in AFRICACOIN.
AfricaCoin is an ERC20 token that has no inherent value.
On top of obvious Ponzi fraud, Bitworld Center appears to have a bit of altcoin pump and dump going on in the backend too.