Bit Club Invest Review: Startup investment = 5000% ROI in 60 days?
Bit Club Invest provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Bit Club Invest website domain (“bitclubinv.com”) was registered on October 19th, 2017.
Despite only existing for less than a month, Bit Club Invest claims it “entered the international investment market” in 2016.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Bit Club Invest Products
Bit Club Invest has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Bit Club Invest affiliate membership itself.
The Bit Club Invest Compensation Plan
Bit Club Invest affiliates invest fund on the promise of an advertised ROI.
- invest $1 to $10,000 and receive a 10% hourly ROI for 12 hours (120%)
- invest $1 to $25,000 and receive a 5% hourly ROI for 30 hours (150%)
- invest $1 to $50,000 and receive a 350% ROI after 5 days
- invest $1 to $75,000 and receive an 800% ROI after 10 days
- invest $1 to $100,000 and receive a 2000% ROI after 25 days
- invest $1 to $150,000 and receive a 5000% ROI after 60 days
Referral commissions are available on funds invested by downline affiliates, paid out down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 4%
- levels 2 and 3 – 2%
Joining Bit Club Invest
Bit Club Invest affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $1 investment.
The ruse behind Bit Club Invest’s ROI revenue is supposed investment in startups:
- Sigma Trade – “based on the idea of developing a British major portal for p2p sales with subsidiaries in dozen European countries”
- Fusion Network and Terminal – ” involved in the development of virtual reality parlors and network of 5D cinema”
- Leeds Medical and Pharmaceutical – “engaged in production of medical devices and equipment for prosthetics”
- The Road – “ISP for the remote areas and areas with mountainous terrain in the north of the United Kingdom and Scotland”
My first instinct was to check these companies even existed, but I discarded that because Bit Club Invest provide no evidence of investment in any of the four companies.
Whether what you’re claiming to invest in exists is a moot point when it can’t be proven you’ve invested anything to begin with.
Bit Club Invest’s business model also fails the Ponzi logic test.
A 5000% ROI every 60 days equates to an annual 30,416% ROI. And that’s without compounding.
If the anonymous admin(s) of Bit Club Invest were able to legitimately create that sort of return, and remember they claim to have been investing since 2016, they’d easily be the richest people on the planet by now.
There’s be absolutely no reason to set up a cookie-cutter website to solicit investment from randoms over the internet.
You’re balling with an annual ROI of over 30,000%. Why share any of it?
At the end of the day the only verifiable source of revenue entering Bit Club Invest is new affiliate investment.
When affiliate recruitment dies down, this will see the company starved of ROI revenue. If the 12 and 30 hour ROI plans don’t drain invested funds before the first 25 days does, it’ll only take a few 25 day investments to get the job done.
That means a collapse, at which point the majority of Bit Club Invest affiliates lose money.
Leave a Reply...