AVA Review: Watch ads “click a button” app Ponzi
AVA (aka Audio Visual Advertising), fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
AVA’s website domain (“avaide.net”), was privately registered on August 2nd, 2023.
If we look at the source-code of AVA’s website, we can see the native language is set to Chinese:
This suggests whoever is running AVA has ties to China.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
AVA has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market AVA affiliate membership itself.
AVA’s Compensation Plan
AVA affiliates invest tether (USDT). This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Black Iron – invest 20 USDT and receive 0.6 USDT a day
- Bronze – invest 50 USDT and receive 1.5 USDT a day
- Silver – invest 150 USDT and receive 4.5 USDT a day
- Gold – invest 500 USDT and receive 15 USDT a day
- Platinum – invest 1500 USDT and receive 45 USDT a day
- Diamond – invest 3500 USDT and receive 105 USDT a day
- Challenger – invest 6000 USDT and receive 180 USDT a day
The MLM side of AVA pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
AVA Affiliate Ranks
There are four ranks within AVA’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- A1 – recruit six affiliate investors and generate 4000 USDT in downline investment
- A2 – maintain six personally recruited affiliate investors and have an A1 or higher ranked affiliate in at least three recruitment legs
- A3 – maintain six personally recruited affiliate investors and have an A2 or higher ranked affiliate in at least three recruitment legs
- A4 – maintain six personally recruited affiliate investors and have an A3 or higher ranked affiliate in at least three recruitment legs
AVA pays a variable referral commission on invested tether:
- recruit one affiliate and receive a 10% referral commission rate
- recruit two affiliates and receive a 15% referral commission rate
- recruit three affiliates and receive a 20% referral commission rate
AVA pays referral commissions on daily returns paid down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 5%
- level 2 – 3%
- level 3 – 2%
AVA rewards affiliates for recruiting as follows:
- recruit six affiliate investors and receive 15 USDT
- recruit ten affiliate investors and receive 20 USDT
- recruit twenty affiliate investors and receive 60 USDT
- recruit sixty affiliate investors and receive 180 USDT
- recruit two hundred and forty affiliate investors and receive 720 USDT
- recruit one thousand two hundred affiliate investors and receive 3600 USDT
AVA pays the following bonuses based on rank:
- qualify at A1 and receive 2% of daily returns paid to your downline and 0.1% of their deposited funds
- qualify at A2 and receive 4% of daily returns paid to your downline and 0.2% of their deposited funds
- qualify at A3 and receive 6% of daily returns paid to your downline and 0.3% of their deposited funds
- qualify at A4 and receive 8% of daily returns paid to your downline and 0.4% of their deposited funds
Rank Recruitment Bonuses
AVA rewards affiliates when personally recruited affiliates qualify at A1 and higher:
- each personally recruited affiliate qualifying at A1 pays 50 USDT
- each personally recruited affiliate qualifying at A2 pays 200 USDT
- each personally recruited affiliate qualifying at A3 pays 500 USDT
- each personally recruited affiliate qualifying at A4 pays 3000 USDT
AVA affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 20 USDT investment.
AVA is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
AVA’s “click a button” Ponzi ruse is watching ads:
The presented ruse is AVA affiliates log in, watch supplied ads and click a button to confirm (the more invested the more ads have to be watched and buttons clicked).
Watching ads within AVA’s app purportedly generates revenue, which is then shared with AVA affiliates.
If that makes no sense it’s because it doesn’t. Watching ads in a random app doesn’t generate returns.
If it did, why does AVA need affiliate to invest then?
In reality watching ads and clicking buttons within AVA does nothing. All AVA does is recycle newly invested funds to pay earlier investors.
AVA is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that emerged in late 2021.
Including AVA, BehindMLM has thus far documented eighty-one “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
“Click a button” app Ponzis disappear by disabling both their websites and app. This tends to happen without notice, leaving the majority of investors with a loss (inevitable Ponzi math).
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.