Sky Dwellers Limited Ponzi collapses, website gone
The Sky Dwellers Limited Ponzi scheme has collapsed.
Attempts to visit Sky Dwellers Limited’s previously accessible website now return a server error.
Sky Dwellers Limited operated from the domain “skydwellerslimited.com”, privately registered on April 15th, 2022. The Ponzi scheme launched shortly thereafter.
The ruse behind Sky Dwellers Limited’s Ponzi was the trading cliche.
Our team operates to make you successful in trading.
We practice an individual approach to each client, which is based on our attentive treatment of traders, large variety of assets.
Sky Dwellers Limited pitched returns across four investment tiers:
- Bronze – invest $500 to $999 and receive 20% over 48 hours
- Silver – invest $1000 to $4999 and receive 25% over 48 hours
- Gold – invest $5000 to $49,999 and receive 30% over 48 hours
- Diamond – invest $50,000 to $99,999 and receive 35% over 48 hours
Sky Dwellers Limited paid referral commissions down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 5%
- level 2 – 2%
- level 3 – 1%
SimilarWeb traffic charts show Sky Dwellers Limited gained some traction in May before pulling the plug:
Victims of the Ponzi scheme are primarily from Germany and Jamaica, who together made up a roughly even spread of website traffic.
The total number of Sky Dwellers Limited victims or how much they lost is unknown.