Infinity Degrees Review: 200% ROI over 50 days
There is no information on the Infinity Degrees website indicating who runs or owns the company.
The domain ‘infinitydegrees.com’ was registered on the 27th February 2012 however the registration information is set to private.
As always, if a MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Infinity Degrees Product Line
Infinity Degrees don’t have any retailable products or services. Instead, upon joining the company members can make an investment with the company.
Bundled with each of these investments are advertising credits. These credits can be used by members to display advertising on an in-house advertising network displayed on the Infinity Degrees website.
The Infinity Degrees Compensation Plan
Infinity Degrees guarantee members a 200% ROI paid out over 50 days at 4% a day. Investments with the company are made in $10 allotments with each member being able to invest a maximum of $1,000.
40% of all investment returns must be re-invested with the company, with only the other 60% being able to be withdrawn from the scheme.
In addition to investment returns, Infinity Degrees also offer members referral commissions on investments made by members they recruit down three levels.
Infinity Degrees pay out 10% on all investments made by members directly recruited (level 1), 3% on any investments made by members direct recruits recruit (level 2) and 2% on any investments made by any members level 2 members recruit (level 3).
Joining Infinity Degrees
Membership to Infinity Degrees is free, however investments must be made with the company in order to earn commissions.
Free members can earn referral commissions on the investments made by members they recruit, but they themselves must invest these earnings into Infinity Degrees if they wish to cash out.
Infinity Degrees claims to be ‘an online advertising program‘ yet you can’t actually purchase advertising from them.
The company’s refund policy states:
You are purchasing the text and banner advertising. The program is in addition to the advertising. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
Advertising is issued to membersin the form of credits. If advertising was indeed being purchased by members, one would think that unused credits could be returned for a refund.
Of course Infinity Degrees can’t issue refunds, because rather than purchase anything from the company, instead investments are being made with new investments being used to pay out existing returns owed to members.
With no retail offering and 100% of revenue being generated by member’s investments with the company, Infinity Degrees is an obvious Ponzi scheme.
40% forced re-investment will keep the returns paying out for longer than a standard Ponzi scheme but inevitably once members stop making new investments there won’t be any money available to pay out existing returns.