The Ads Leader Review: Adcredit Ponzi with ties to My 24 Hour Income
The Ads Leader provide no information about who owns or runs the business on their website.
The Ads Leader website domain (“theadsleader.com”) was privately registered on October 18th, 2016.
Marketing videos on the official The Ads Leader YouTube channel are hosted by Patrick Collins. In the videos, Collins credits himself as “The Ads Leader Marketing Director”.
In a video on his own YouTube channel, Collins (right) states he’s ‘going to be managing the (The Ads Leader) website, strictly on a marketing basis‘.
Through the High Five Consultant co-op, Collins spent most of 2016 promoting various “revshare” and forex Ponzi schemes. Traffic Monsoon (shut down by the SEC) and My 24 Hour Income (collapsed) stand out as prominent examples.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Ads Leader Products
The Ads Leader has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market The Ads Leader affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, The Ads Leader affiliates can invest in “Ad Packs”. Bundled with each Ad Pack investment are ad credits, which can be used to display advertising on The Ads Leader website.
The Ads Leader Compensation Plan
The Ads Leader affiliates invest in Ad Packs on the promise of an advertised ROI.
- Starter – invest $5 and receive a 120% ROI
- Prime – invest $15 and receive a 120% ROI
- Express – invest $35 and receive a 125% ROI
- Business – invest $65 and receive a 125% ROI
- Enterprise – invest $90 and receive a 125% ROI
- Prisma – invest $10 and receive a 140% ROI (additional $30 a month fee and must have previously invested at least 350 times at the Enterprise level)
- Ambassador – invest $30 and receive a 150% ROI (additional $50 a month fee and must have invested at least 600 times at the Prisma level)
- Oscar – invest $50 and receive a 160% ROI (additional $70 a month fee and must have invested at least 1000 times at the Ambassador level)
The Ads Leader pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
The Ads Leader affiliates are able to earn on up to ten levels of recruitment, based on their recruiting efforts and how much they’ve personally invested.
- invest at least fifty times and recruit at least twenty investing affiliates – 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6, 5% on level 7, 2% on levels 8 and 9 and 5% on level 10
- invest at least two hundred times and recruit at least seventy investing affiliates – 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 5% on level 5, 3% on levels 6 and 7, 5% on level 8, 3% on level 9 and 5% on level 10
- invest at least four hundred and thirty times and recruit at least two hundred and fifty investing affiliates – 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 5% on levels 6 to 10
- invest at least a thousand times and recruit at least five hundred and seventy investing affiliates – 7% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 to 10
- invest at least five thousand times and recruit at least eight hundred and ten investing affiliates – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 7% on levels 3 to 5, 5% on levels 6 and 7, 7% on level 8, 8% on level 9 and 10% on level 10
Residual Commissions (membership)
Membership residual commissions appear to be paid in addition to regular residual commissions.
Membership residual commissions use the same unilevel compensation structure as regular residual commissions, capped at three levels of recruitment.
Only affiliates who have invested in the Prisma, Ambassador or Oscar levels can earn membership residual commissions:
- Prisma affiliates earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Ambassador affiliates earn 5% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Oscar affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
Joining The Ads Leader
The Ads Leader affiliate membership costs are tied to an affiliate’s level of investment:
- Starter to Enterprise investment = no affiliate fees
- Prisma – $30 a month
- Ambassador – $50 a month
- Oscar – $70 a month
The Ads Leader is a typical adcredit Ponzi scheme, through which affiliates who invest the most steal the money of those who invest after them.
There is no external revenue generated within The Ads Leader, with all ROI funds sourced from affiliate investment.
The recycling of newly invested funds to pay off existing investors makes The Ads Leader a Ponzi scheme.
Two primary concerns for The Ads Leader affiliates should be the ties to My 24 Hour Income and the SEC.
My 24 Hour Income was a similar adcredit Ponzi scheme run by Drew Burton.
After the scam collapsed for good last week, Burton migrated the entire My 24 Hour Income affiliate-base into his The Ads Leader downline. This required the cooperation of The Ads Leader admin(s).
Affiliates who lost already money in My 24 Hour Income are now being told they can make it back by investing new money in The Ads Leader.
Anyone with even the slightest moral conscience should be able to see how this is going to play out.
At the time of publication, Alexa estimate the US is the largest source of traffic to The Ads Leader website (32%).
The SEC has made it quite clear that adding adcredits to a Ponzi scheme is pseudo-compliance.
As Patrick Collins found out with Traffic Monsoon, should the SEC investigate, The Ads Leader will be sued for wire fraud and shut down. Not withstanding criminal charges the DOJ might later bring about.
Adcredit Ponzi schemes, like any other Ponzi scheme, see the majority of investors lose money to those running the scam, those who invest early and those who recruit the most.
Traffic Monsoon and My 24 Hour Income are perfect examples of this in action, with The Ads Leader set to follow suit.